Because this is the audiophile forum, where it's expected that much of
the discussion is going to be semi-religious in nature (do $100 speaker
cables sound better than a plain old zip cord from Home Depot?  Is fiber
better or worse than coax or the same?).

As for sound quality: I still think Creedence Clearwater on FLAC would
be... pointless.  "Mmm, I can hear that distortion so much better
now..."

As for me, I listen to whatever sounds best to me.  The last two words
are the operative ones.

Though I do reserve the right to be baffled by people who spend more
money on 'stuff' than music. :)

--
snarlydwarf