I'm amused that they claim hard drives introduce jitter....

If a hard drive can not return an -exactly- correct data stream it is
broken.  Your OS would randomly crash as components (kernel modules or
dll's) had bit errors, your applications would corrupt data on the fly
as it passed in and out of paging.

And maybe it's just me, but I'm dubious of people with a "10 year
*conditional*" warranty that don't pay for their own hosting but host
on a ad-sponsored site.

It looks like a very expensive PC in a "Media Center" case.

"starting at $10K depending on options"

Man, I could be so rich if I had no ethics and thought it was okay to
rip people off.

--
snarlydwarf