As the first one to reply to this thread I would like to come in again
near the end...

325xi Wrote:
> The only reason for properly functioning SB to sound bad is owner's
> technical ignorance, no offence intended of course.

I think we should try and avoid criticism of people asking for help.
Good sound is ultimately subjective, as is bad sound. An indistinct
less dynamic sound to some will be rated as smooth and silky by others.

Personally, I like the sound from the SB3 but I wouldn't say everyone
has to like it, or that it cannot be improved. My g/f cannot hear the
difference between a $500 setup and my $5000 setup - but I have learned
the hard way not to point this out too often ;) [You might say she is
lucky she can really enjoy the cheaper system]

325xi Wrote:

> All this story sounds like you sold bimmer because you found your civic
> to have a nicer door knob.

If would rather say he wants to sell the bimmer because he did not like
the interior....which to me is totally acceptable if you only realise
the interior isn't ideal later.

Alex

--
ajmitchell