As a regular lurker and very occasional contributor in this forum, I
don't think its dead at all... I enjoy the sparring between viewpoints
which can never be reconciled, and which only sometimes get out of
hand.

Bear in mind that the slim forums as a whole are some of the best
behaved and most intelligent that I for one have come across on the
internet, I'd hate to see too much sedative applied.

Moderation is a tricky one, especially when deeply held views are being
stated. It might seem reasonable to take the rude words and insults out,
but how outrageous and "stupid" does an opinion have to be before it
gets censored?

And, if we're going to delete abuse, say, why only in the Audiophiles
corner?

Ceejay.

--
ceejay