seanadams Wrote:
> Normally i wouldn't care, but this thread has degenerated to the point
> where it's totally off-putting to new visitors. I was just thinking we
> should exhaust other possible areas of improvement before considering
> potpourri placement...
>
> If we can't offer Jack any more constructive guidance, what say we let
> this one die?

Sean,

I think the Audiophile section is almost dead due to a few contributors
attacking pretty much any question or suggestion with demands that you
prove this, and explain that. I seriously doubt this brigade are even
audiophiles.

I don't think the tone here is at all the right one to involve a lot of
audiophiles in the discussion, with self-appointed "truth-police"
pouncing on every little detail they don't like.

Just my .02

Thanks for a great product, BTW!

--
P Floding