highdudgeon Wrote:
> Ah, the tape loop thing isn't the end of the world.  You can simply run
> from the Transporter to your EQ of choice and then run the outputs of
> the EQ to your amp(s).  Voila.

It can make a difference when calculating the value of the product, and
hence make or break a purchase decision. If it turns out that the built
in DAC is as good as claimed, I would regard part of the the cost as
equivalent to an upgrade to my TacT's DAC.

In addition, if the Transporter's volume control is reliable, it could
be used as a pre-amp -even when using external DRC.

To the SD people: Is the Transporter suitable for usage as a pre-amp?

--
P Floding