P Floding;130827 Wrote:
> That's the wrong conclusion!

There are no rights or wrongs here, only opinions. I simply stated
mine.

P Floding;130828 Wrote:
> With the Transporter geting ready to ship he would way that, wouldn't
> he?

Not neccessarily. SofwireEngineer is correct in his observation about
there being a "hole" between the prices of the SB3 and the Transporter
that is filled be the SB3 modders for customers that don't want to
spend the $2000 for the Transporter. Without putting words in Sean's
mouth, it might well be that he don't consider the SB3-modding as a
threat to the Transporter's market potential, and that he merely
expressed his honest opinion based on technical merits.

Personally, I find the cost/performance considerations of a modder that
inserts by-bee filters into the Squeezebox (or anything else for that
matter) extremely dubious.

As always, YMMV.

--
blackbear