seanadams;140778 Wrote:
> WS: I think you need to make sure the word sync is really working.
>
> If you connect the _analog_ outputs on Transporter and then set it to
> word clock in mode, then try to play a track, what do you get? It
> should be playing back very slowly, like maybe 1/2 speed, since it has
> no valid clock input.
>
> Forget what I said before about clicking - that's applies only you're
> going the other direction.
>
> In this case, if the work clock is not working then you would get no
> sound at all over s/pdif. If you unplug the clock cable and you still
> get sound, it means the clock sync was not functioning beforehand.

Ok this is what I just tried, all with Transporter set to Word Clock in
Mode.

1) Transorter Analog Out -> Sounds NORMAL
2) Transorter Analog Out, I physically disconnect the clock cable ->
Sounds like a snail
3) Transporter Digital Out, Turn off DCC2 SE Master Clock -> No Sound.
DCC2SE cannot lock the signal.

Sounds right?

--
WSLam