seanadams;145740 Wrote:
> Actually it is not that hard if the thing making the music is also the
> thing doing the voice recognition, because you know what's "noise vs
> signal". Philips has a stereo system that will take voice commands even
> when you have the music cranked so loud that you can't even hear
> yourself.

Good point. I guess if you subract a scaled mono version of the music
from the microphone then you have the voice commands. I always assumed
that it would be too difficult to scale and time shift the music to be
able to subtract it in real time.

--
CardinalFang

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever...