You know, the only reason I posted here was because I saw a bunch of
people who'd obviously never seen something talking about something
they didn't know about- I always promis myself not to get into stuff
like this, but it's always tough for me to watch something really good
get hit with sticks.  It's like saying "Yeah, I could date that chick"
when you wouldn't even know how to talk to her.

I'm actually a game progammer, my friends are all graphix pros and web
designers.

If something like this could exist in a pc, don't you think it probably
would?  Don't you think they'd probably be much happier to make some
software and not have to make boxes and hold inventory and all that
stuff?

Have you guys seen that gimicky cover flipper in the new iTunes?  All
that thing has to do is scroll and it can't really do it, let alone
search all that data.

I totally understand being doubtful about stuff, you have to be, right?
We all do it, otherwise we'd be taking all that stuff the marketing
guys shove at us all day.

But trust me when I say that this is not Kool Aid, it's the real deal.
Come on guys, have a little love and wait to see for yourselves what
it's about.

--
Amy Lynne