Amy Lynne;149501 Wrote:
>  Maybe Logitech will buy Sooloos and then you'd have your interface!

No need to buy Sooloos. Logitech already owns SD. Logitech (Harmony) is
already one of the top 4 or 5 AV Universal Remote Control (IR/RF Remote
"Interface") makers in the world. I never used the Sooloos and I'm not
suggesting that SD/Logitech emulate the Sooloos interface. I'm an
advocate for a 3rd party "optional" Universal remote customized for the
SB (Logitech now being the obvious 3rd party). A remote with a GUI
WiFi/IR/RF interface. If this Universal remote can also be made so that
one can hold it in "one" hand (like a MP3 player) it would be even
better.

--
tamanaco