radish;149205 Wrote:
> Please lay off the personal attacks - it makes you look foolish. I can
> assure you there are people on this forum who know -exactly- what
> they're talking about.

Sorry if I seemed a little personal.  I was standing up for something
that can't defend itself.

Though, to be honest, it looks a little foolish for people to speak so
strongly about something they've never seen or used, which was really
the only point I was trying to make.  How they can know EXACTLY what
they are talking about without using something eludes me.

So, from where I started at the beginning.

I really like the Slim boxes.  I can totally see them as a cool
addition to a digital media collection.  You get set free from the
computer.

But slamming Sooloos when you've never seen it- that's a little much.
Check it out.  There's room in the world for all kinds.

--
Amy Lynne