This is a timely subject, because I've been breaking in new speakers
with a FLAC file of "Stereophile's Special Burn-In Noise".

I haven't yet decided if they are improving with break-in - I'm still
too pumped at how much better they are than my old ones!  I think I'm
gonna hafta spring for 2 or 3 more for the rear channels...

(actually, the ultimate burn-in music has to be Muslimgauze.  If your
system can survive that without shredding or melting, you're good to
go.  Maybe I'll see if I can peel the titanium off the new tweeters
with a few well-chosen tracks)

--
Pale Blue Ego