hirsch;149804 Wrote:
> At this stage of things, I'd rate the Transporter as a better sound than
> my Ack! dAck!, but not up to the Bel Canto DAC2 yet.  Nowhere close to
> any of my other sources (VPI Scoutmaster, Ariston RD11s, Meridian G08,
> Exemplar Denon 2900, Wadia 301). However, it's still early in the
> burn-in process, and it's still changing.  Thankfully.

I thought out of the box, the Transporter had more detail, soundstage,
imaging, et al than the DAC2, but that the DAC2 overall was more
musical.  But it definitely changed over time, and after about 2 weeks,
I found the Transporter to be much much better...

--
PhilNYC

Sonic Spirits Inc.
http://www.sonicspirits.com