P Floding;153348 Wrote:

> There is no "pretty much" rejection -either source jitter is rejected
> or it isn't.

When you can tell me what PSRR stands for, I'll get back into this
conversation (maybe). Until then, you can parse the words any way you
want. It doesn't change the bottom line, which is that using AD1896 is
one of the best methods for jitter attenuation (o.k.?) short of
synching clocks to the transport. This is just a fact, and there is no
need to belabor the point further.

--
ezkcdude

DIY projects page:
http://www.ezdiyaudio.com

System:
SB3->EZDAC->MIT Terminator 2 interconnects->Endler Audio 24-step
Attenuators (RCA-direct)->Parasound Halo A23 125W/ch amplifier->Speltz
anti-cables->DIY 2-ways + Dayton Titanic 10" subwoofer

He's not hi-fi, he's my stereo.