totoro;157498 Wrote:

> I should definitely edit my post about easy mistakes to make to include
> this one.
>
> It's a little painful at first, admittedly, but after that it gets a
> lot easier to generate new sweeps and filters.

Here is some advice for your guide:

"Now, you probably have some shiny new toys just begging to be plugged
in wired up and turned on, but before you do so, and before you go
making posts in the forum - RTFM!

A lot of smart people contributed to this and most of the questions you
have are probably there"

You also might consider adding a section on speaker placement. (Perhaps
Inguz should put a link to speaker placement guidelines on his website
as well...)

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII