Cheaper amp, better speakers, cheaper amp, better speakers.  The
differences between amps is nuance compared to the differences between
speakers and even the same speakers differently positioned within a
room.

You've got a respectable source; get the best speakers you can; think
about optimizing your system when you budget recovers.

--
highdudgeon

Relax.  It's about the music.