opaqueice;159494 Wrote:
> Add the file you want to process to the playlist.  Rightclick on it and
> select Convert->Convert To...
> In the box that opens make sure covolver is checked, you can check its
> options etc., and then when you click OK it will ask you where you want
> to save the output file.

Thanks. Just did that. My sweeps look sane after that (if disturbingly
lumpy). It's too late for me to measure the room today, but I'm pretty
sure I would have noticed if my results were as crazy as ob_kook's.

I saved the convolved sweep both with the new normal.rc file I'm using
(attached above in the thread), as well as the one that inguz has been
passing around (both with -4 db on them in foobar). I've attached a
picture of them, just so people can see how radically different the two
look (the one on top has the filter based on the distributed normal.drc,
while the one on the bottom was generated by mine).

|Filename: sweeps.jpg                                               |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2088|

totoro

squeezebox 3 -> mccormack dna .5 -> audio physic tempo 4