bluesdoc;161532 Wrote:
> So what do you think? for best SOUND quality would you think Squeezebox3
> plus DAC (eg. Benchmark or equivalent), vs Transporter alone, vs
> Transporter plus DAC (which might be overkill? or not?) thanks in
> advance. BluesDoc

Hey!!!  Is that you JS?  Glad to see you over here, if so.

I haven't tried the Transporter yet, but from the reports I've seen,
I'd have to think it's just as good as any SB+DAC combination you could
come up with.

I'd bet that only the most "golden ears" are capable of discerning any
difference at that level (and by "golden ears" I mean "people with very
active imaginations").

--
Mike Anderson

'FREE RADICAL