All the stuff is here now (apart from the new interconnect cable) and
I'm looking forward to trying it out when my brother gets home and
opens the speakers (they're his, amp's mine).

However, if someone could clarify the speaker wiring situation that
would be great...

The Epos M12.2 speakers are biwirable, so have four inputs each.

We have two cables: QED biwire (4 individual wires in each, using 16
banana plugs).

The Rotel RA-06 amp has two sets of speaker outputs:

"Speaker A" row of 4 terminals:
Left-
Left+
Right-
Right+

"Speaker B" row of 4 terminals:
Left-
Left+
Right-
Right+

Here's how I *think* the connections should go:

"Speaker A" Left- and Left+ OUTPUTS to left SPEAKER

"Speaker A" Right- and Right+ OUTPUTS to right SPEAKER

"Speaker B" Left- and Left+ OUTPUTS to left SPEAKER

"Speaker B" Right- and Right+ OUTPUTS to right SPEAKER

Is this correct? It's just that this means the two biwire cables each
end up being shared over the "Speaker A" and "Speaker B" outputs.

Also, is it important that the separate speaker outputs both connect to
the same terminals on both speakers (eg. "Speaker A" feeds the bass/mid
input on both left and right speakers)?

Thanks.

(I feel embarrased posting this in the audiophiles section, but it
seemed appropriate to keep it in this topic of mine.)

--
Impeller