Impeller;162417 Wrote:

> (I feel embarrased posting this in the audiophiles section, but it
> seemed appropriate to keep it in this topic of mine.)

Unless the Rotel has two separate amps inside it, one connected to the
A outs and one to the B, biwiring won't make the slightest bit of
difference.  If (as is usually the case) A and B are connected inside
the amp, all you're doing is running two wires instead of one from the
same amp.  You might reduce the resistance by some tiny amount, and
you'll change the inductance since the wiring arrangement is different,
but that's it.  You'll make a bigger difference by precisely how you
arrange a given speaker wire (coiled versus snaked for example) then by
bi-wiring.

--
opaqueice