I always used the windows front-end.  There are just a few check boxes
to set the options.  I think you can set the same options from the
command line, but it would be a PITA to specify a bunch of different
files.

The problem I live with right now is that the library disc was
formatted NTFS.  I can read NTFS in linux, which I have recently
switched to, but I can't write to NTFS, so when I want to rip another
disc to add to the library, I have to drop back to windows (I feel like
I need to take a shower every time I have to use windows).

TD

--
tyler_durden