I wouldn't trade with these rats if they were the only online service
around even though all my music is legal. This is from  the Music
Giants Privacy Policy:

"... If you have registered with us, we collect information about what
music files you possess on the PC you use to sign up with our service
and any other PC's networked to that PC. We also collect information
regarding where you obtained that music. We may collect information
concerning licenses to access music obtained from third party
providers. We collect information concerning the bit rate of the encode
of music files contained on your PC and/or any PC connected to that PC."

--
wdrazek