This is off the topic but since someone was mentioning that Amazon was a
good way to get music I figured that I would mention yourmusic.com I've
been using them for over a year now and I love it. Every CD that they
sell is $7 including SACD's (it used to be $6 but went up to $7 on the
first of this year). This includes shipping. The only catch is that you
have to set up a queue and but one disc from your queue each month. The
other thing is that most of their CD's are manufactured specifically
for BMG but I haven't had any problems with that, they sound perfect
and all of the artwork is included - even with box sets. They mostly
have mainstream stuff, you won't find hard to get stuff here but for $7
it's a steal. You can but as many discs as you like but you must buy one
from your queue each month and you can cancel at anytime. The only other
odd thing is that you can only add single discs to your queue (no box
sets or multi disc sets). I've probably bought over 400 CD's from them
so far, at $6 I was buying stuff that I *might* listen to but even $7
is a steal.

--
fred7