Well the first page is the BeginnersGuide and it is meant to be just the
headlines with shortcuts to the pages with more info.  The
BeginnersGuideOverview goes into more detail and is intended to be
readable in its own right.

I did start to draft a paragraph to go in the Overview page but quickly
formed the view that actually we need a page along the lines of
BeginnersGuideToConnections, or similar, which could cover

- what the analog and digital outputs are for and some of the
advantages of each (this comes up quite a lot in the Forums)

- connecting into a integrated audio amplifier

- connecting directly to a power amplifier (xref to poweramp page)

- connecting into an AV receiver (xref to AVReceivers page)

- connecting to a DAC

Then I'd have a short paragraph in the BeginnersGuideOverview page
along the lines of

"you need to conenct the outputs of your Squeezebox to the inputs of
your audio amplifier in just the same way that you now would connect a
CD player. There are several advanced options, however, which are
discussed here....." (link to new page)

Anyone feeling bold?

Ceejay

--