Mark Lanctot;172058 Wrote:
> Actually my response was directed to the OP, but it looks like we're not
> interested in answering his question anymore.
>
> But what was it I said about them being bashed?  I thought I was being
> facetious, but it did really happen in about 3 seconds.  Hmm.

I thought you read the later posts and just wanted to chime in?
Certainly looked that way to me. Sure, one could buy a PA-amp and hope
it will sound nice. It depends on many factors if it will or won't.
Ambient noise in the listening room, just to mention one. (Unlikely to
be very low in a PA situation.)

--
P Floding