opaqueice;173045 Wrote:
> If I had to guess, I'd say SD (or Logitech) sent Stereophile a unit to
> review.  As Pat points out, Stereophile reviews are almost never (if
> ever?) negative, so SD wouldn't have had much to lose.  Now that
> they've given it a good review, SD will have a further incentive to
> advertise with them, and the back-scratching cycle can continue ad
> infinitum.
That's because they generally only publish reviews on equipment that
they recommend.  It doesn't mean that if they accept your product for
review that it will automatically get a positive review or that review
would even be written up and published.

--
USAudio

SB3 -> PS Audio Trio C-100 -> Revel Concerta F12's