johann;181546 Wrote:
> My first thought was: Good work!
>
> Then I reflected over the 88,2 kHz and I'm not sure wheter you asked a
> question for that perticular or not. In case you did, many of the files
> over at Linn Records actually are 88,2 kHz so if your song was such a
> file, that is just fine.

Thanks.  The album I'm using is Vivaldi by La Serenissima.  I checked
the WMA file in Windows Media Player, and Properties says it's an 88kHz
file.  So it looks like I got this right.

Still quite a pain to have to do two conversions to get the file to
play on my SB3, even if each conversion is lossless.

I should be receiving a DAC that's capable of up to 96kHz (a Lite
DAC-60) in the next couple of days.  When I get a chance, I'll check to
see if the SB3 can pass an 88kHz signal to it, using either WAV or FLAC
files.

--
bobschneider