325xi;182916 Wrote:
> This is a one hilarious article! You've made my day!
> Interesting if the guys who wrote it were just pretending, or they are
> indeed... such... ... ...
> I especially liked the idea of how CD sounded before and after the
> treatment. I was always thinking that CD can't sound, it's just media -
> you either can read it without errors, or you can't. I was mistaken I
> guess :)

It's amazing how people who've never heard something feel quailfied to
comment on it.

For the record, I can't hear(via a SB3)any difference between files
ripped from CDs which were Nespa'd, but CDs and CDRs, which have been
Nespa treated and played back via a transport/DVDP have the
improvements discussed in the sixmoon review.

I will also add, these treated CD/CDR played back via any of my
transports/DVDPs sound much better than my SB3 feeding exactly the same
DAC.

Picture quality on DVDs is also enhansed.

--
jhm731