Has anyone done any listening yet? (I'm sick of staring at waveforms).

I've just listened to:

4 Bryan Ferry HDCD remasters (In Your Mind, These Foolish Things, Lets
Stick Together, Another Time, Another Place), Mark Knopfler (Golden
Heart, Sailing to Philadelphia, Shangri-La) John Fogerty (Centerfield),
Brian Wilson (Smile), Barb Jungr (Waterloo Sunset)
...and they all sound fantastic! (well, Smile doesn't actually sound
that great with or without HDCD..Good Vibrations isn't a patch on the
original "in your face" 60's mix/production.)

So either it's working or I've lost my marbles. I await Eric's
controlled test with eager anticipation (of buying more HDCD's or
hanging my head in the ABX hall of shame)

--
Phil Leigh