crooner;197570 Wrote:
> Well... get a portable AM radio and place it close to the SB's Unifive
> SMPS. Reception will be impossible.

What does putting a radio next to the power supply have to do with the
sound produced by an SB3?  Put your preamp next to the transformer of
your power amp and it will hum.  I'll bet the SB3 itself will interfere
with radio reception if you put the radio next to the SB3.  So what?  As
the old jokes goes,"Doctor, it hurts when I do this" to which the doctor
replies "don't do that!"

If you have a tuner sitting next to the SB3 power supply and you must
listen to Paul Harvey, Rush Limbaugh, or big-haired weirdos begging for
money because God needs it, then replace the power supply.  Don't expect
it to make the SB3 sound better, except by comparison of program
content.

TD

--
tyler_durden