opaqueice;200119 Wrote:
> To me, this really nails down what I've been pretty sure of for a while
> - that all digital sources are really very close

Presumably now that we have your definitive views on this point, your
point is made and you'll not mention DBT ever again on this forum? ;)

Adam

--
adamslim

Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have
others

http://www.last.fm/user/AdamSlim/
'Last.fm group: people who don't listen to any of last.fm's top
artists'
(http://www.last.fm/group/People+who+don%27t+listen+to+any+of+last.fm%27s+top+artists)

"To occupy Iraq would instantly shatter our coalition, turning the
whole Arab world against us ... condemning [young soldiers] to fight in
what would be an un-winnable urban guerrilla war. It could only plunge
that part of the world into even greater instability" - George Bush
Snr, 1998