Greetings from the newest Inguz fan. Inguz is the ultimate
WAF-antidote...

All of my music is in FLAC format.  What is the minimal file type set
that I need (server settings->File Types).  Do I need FLAC (built-in) &
flac/InguzDSP or just the latter.  Any other file types required?

Also, do you require any other plugins? CLI interface, etc.

BTW, for some reason all of your file types are showing up twice.  I
have two players connected (and synched)...

Lastly, does the displayed data rate (in the track info) change to show
that the plugin is converting to 24-bit (as opposed to 16bit)?

Thanks,
muski

--
muski