I'd recommend trying a few different selections on the "Flatness" menu.
With flatness=10, the EQ target curve is whatever was selected when the
correction filters were built (generally flat-in-room, or near to it).
With flatness=0, the EQ target curve is fairly close to the uncorrected
room response.
So try a value in the range 3 thru 7, see whether it sounds more
lifelike.

With some types of speakers and room setups, room correction is not an
obvious improvement.  I heard a pair of Zu Definitions "before and
after":  the "after" sounded fairly lifeless in comparison.  More
accurate in some ways, but ess lively.  Now I'd blame that the
speakers, but of course the "before" sound is really quite musical in
this case - even if it's far from "flat".

Phil re: flat response: the problem here is that the reverberation tail
you hear from the room is usually tilted toward the higher frequencies.
So optimizing for a flat "direct" (anechoic) response is ideal, but
depending on the dispersion pattern of the loudspeakers and the amount
of room reverb, this can sound awfully wrong.  Hence the target curves
such as B&K, which roll off the top end of the direct sound a little.

One way to get a properly accurate balance between direct and
reverberant sound is to remove the reverberant sound:  completely
deaden the room, or to use highly directional loudspeakers (big horns,
for example).  Neither of these seemes to be a particularly popular
option nowadays...

--
inguz