Hi Phil.

I just tried to set the Analog out Volume on 100% (On The remote)
But the same thing,
Way are you thinking about the Analog output ?

My PREAMP VOLUME CONTROL is 0 In slimserver.

""can you clarify...do you hear this effect with both "stream flac as
wav" and "stream flac as flac"?""
-Yes i Do and my friend.

I can understand if most people don´t hear this effekt
It´s very very high up in the "Room area" Freqenzy.

Please try without the altman and Optical or a Combo.
Mabye you then can hear the changes i talking about.

Do you have a Linear supply to your SB3 ?

It´s offcource not Night and Day but quite annoying.

/Mats :-)

--
omega