Hi !

-JimC

-seanadams

To clear things out.
Both me and "hammer65" are audiophiles that love the squeezebox, we
both hear this "effect" and most of our friends to.

We are not the same person.

we both have the same ISP here in Sweden "Bredbandsbolaget"
We work at the same office.

We are 100% serious about this and not some kids playing around and
"Trolling" your forum.
If anyone at Logitech want conntact with us we can send our e-mail or
telephonenumbers to confirm our existence.

Anyone reading this thread is warm welcome to listen at both my and
"Hammer65" Stereo (visiting sweden during vacation etc)
If this thing is a "placebo" or "collective obsessional behavior" then
it´s very easy to get "New members here i sweden"
Then 90% of all people that have been home at my and "Hammers65" homes
are now "Members" of our little "believer" club.

I am not a brain scientist or a doctor, perhaps this is a "placebo",
but none that have been listen at our homes think it is.

I started this thread in this audiophile forum because we needed help
from more pepole to track this down.
It´s to bad that not anyone more hear this thing, This is very
frustrating.

I contacted "Audio data lab" for a starter to see if this is measurable
during a simple "Pink noise" test.
anyway i talked to the "Measure guy" today, he got strange Measure
result, and he wants to do more measures later this week.
We used "S_pinknoise_20_-6dBfs.flac" from sweeps.zip downloaded from
"Inguz"
Next measure the "Measure guy" is bringing his own "Sweeps" and "Test
tones"

As i wrote earlier we don´t think this showing anything, But why not
give it a try?

We then go further with using a computer soundcard, record the digital
output from the Squeezebox etc.

But why can´t you guys at Logitec help us out here?
"Hammer65" and i don´t know how to measure jitter etc.

You demand proof before investigate any real phenomenon, this not so
easy for two normal squeezebox users...

But we will try to deliver.. I understand your point of view, Realy.

If you are open minded, Please do som Measure on the digital out etc.
I Think it´s easier for logitec to track this down, You have all the
mesuring devices and so on.

Best regards!

/Mats :-)

--