omega;213311 Wrote:
> Hi "S-Man"
>
> One more thing..
>
> If we change the volume from "Fixed" to "Adjustable" in player
> settings, Then the "PAUSE" Fix don´t work. (We are not able to hear any
> differance)
>
> But "Fixed" Volume setting sounds way better than "Adjustable" so
> that´s not an option for us.
>
> /Mats :-)

What happens if you play the same track (preferably a very short one)
back to back by queueing up the same song in the playlist several times
in a row?  Do you still hear a difference?

Can you better charecterize the difference, beyond "more highend"?
Better dynamics, better detail, more air, better soundstage?  Is there
a volume difference?

What are your results if you use the SB3's built-in DAC instead of an
external DAC?

--
JJZolx

Jim