I have been an audiofile for many years and tried a lot of different
equipment both transistor/valve amplifiers, dynamic/electrostatic
speakers. Some of my friends are constructors of HiFi-equipment and I
have lend my ears for many critical listening sessions.
It's very sad that you Seanadams has an negatively attitude to
critisism. Isn't it important as a constructor/inventor to be
openminded and try to listen to critical voices. Even if our problem
sounds rather strange. I have contacted a friend/researcher at the
Royal Institute of Technology here in Stockholm for help with the
measurement. Maybe this measurement will tell us if everything is
placebo or not.

--
hammer65