Dear CEO,

I truely admire your products and have 4 SB and planning on buying a
Transporter soon. Being a "heavy" SB user and audiophile I am sure
Omega and co. are doing something wrong.

Said that, I totally agree with adamslim and I think your attitude is
both insulting your users and even suspicious. I, as a former R&D
manager and currently as a Director of a Product, have a lot of
interaction with customers. I would never ever think of answering a
paying customer or even someone that I suspect is trolling my forums in
the same manner you did with Omega (especially not in a public forum,
even though I hope this was cinical).

Not only you're not suggesting any help solving his so called problem,
you accuse him with different accusations.

You don't even think of running a simple test, instead you suggest he
provides "scientific" proof (my words not yours).

Your attitude might even cause me to run a stupid on/off pausing test
:)

I btw, am not a troll, but a true real happy SB user from Israel

--
ganjastone