Hi!

-JIMC
Quote:
"I tried it, too. The results aren't really relevant, since I didn't
run the tests blind or double-blind. Let's just say I heard *exactly*
what I expected I would hear.

Did you hear "the effect" ?

- JIMC & SEANADAMS

Quote:
"You will see that I did in fact suggest some very simple tests that
Omega could have easily performed which would have helped to elucidate
the problem. _He_ refused.
"

We are not refusing.. Just haven´t got the time and equipment to do all
"easily performed" testing..

Both me and Hammer works full+++ time..
And this testing/Measuring Is occurring on our free time, During the
weekends ... If there is time...

Last Sunday, we meet a friend of Hammer and did an analog measurement
with an "Oscilloscope" on the digital output (SB3).
"Everything" looked ok, nothing to explain "the effect thing"

My and hammers soundcards don’t have a "Digital in".. Maybe planning
baying one.
Then we try programs like "Audio DiffMaker" etc.

Hammer and I are not so good in the "Digital Domain"
We need help from someone who has the "know-how" and the measuring
tools for this. (Jitter etc)

We hope to get some help from Hammers friend at the Royal Institute of
Technology to track this thing.
He is a researcher and has very limited time.

Anyone reading this thread and having the "know-how" and proper tools,
and the time, please help us.

A good test track to hear "the effect"..

Cowboy Junkies "The Trinity Session"
Track one "Mining for Gold"

Listen to the back round "Noise" and "Vocal focus"....

Best

Regards

/Mats :-)

--