Hi !

I have just bought a Behringer SRC 2496
http://www.behringer.com/SRC2496/index.cfm?lang=eng

I plan to connect this like this:
SB3 Optical out Sp/dif 16/44 -> SRC2496 "use internal clock not SP/dif"
& AES/EBU 44/16 -> DAC (Musical fidelity X-Dac v3)

I post my listening tests later.

-Bosco

Quote:
"Do you have a receiver that can decode Dolby Digital (AC3) or DTS?"

No i don´t have a DTS receiver.

-Brjann

You have a good point there, A real super blindtest is fair regarding
this.
I will talk to "Hammer" and see when we can do this.
Even if i allready have done a quick blindtest before...

Anyway both me and hammer are soon leaving sweden for a couple of weeks
during vacation.
So all this measuring and testing is "put on hold" for a while.

We both have been quite bissy lately so there haven´t been any test and
measures lately.

Regards

/Mats :-)

--