Hi truckfighters

Quote:
"I could believe it has something to that we phase, neutral and ground
here in germany (may be in sweden also)?"
"we can plug our devices like we want into the wall sockets. and I also
claim that there are sonical diffences by replugging mains 180° of
transporter and my amp. but this is not an unknown fact here in
germany. a lot of people are aware of the issue and there are even
devices out there to detect the correct phase of the mains plug."

Yes it´s same here in Sweden regarding this, I Know about this and all
my Gear is in "right Phase".

Strange that this thing works!
First when i heard about it a didnt believe it, But then i tried
and...

I don´t know about US but UK can´t do the 180°

I will try to replugging power to my SB3 and see.

Thanks for the Tips !

Best Regards!

/Mats :-)

--