darrenyeats;220770 Wrote:
> Patrick, I think he was agreeing with you?
Yes - that was just my little joke.

darrenyeats;220770 Wrote:
> But I am cautious: the blind test said nothing about whether the SB+ or
> Transporter will blow away my SB3+ps/DAC combo. If we're about to have
> a "discussion" about that, don't drag my blind test into it. :-)

No that wasn't my point at all.  I think what was significant about
your test was that you were reasonably consistent (within the limits
stated elsewhere here) at telling one source from another.  That
doesn't completely surprise me, but it is contrary to other assertions
on this forum.  You also clearly had a preference for one over the
other, and my point is only that this preference may be completely
different if you listen to each over a longer period.  It wasn't a
sales-pitch at all - that was just opaqueice's smokescreen.

--
Patrick Dixon

www.at-tunes.co.uk