I did got some answers lately:

- the calibration file I got equals the frequency response of my
microphone

- DRC also needs a microphone frequency response file

In other words I could use my calibration file directly with DRC :-)

So I did new measurements and created new filters. The resulting sound
is too bright and sounds a little thin.

So now I am reviewing my measurement chain again, starting with my
soundcard. I opened it and found out that it contains only one
oscillator of 6 Mhz, meaning it samples at 48 KHz and then resamples to
44.1 KHz (since I configured the card to measure at 44.1 kHz).

This is not good (the resampling) so I am starting to look at buying
another soundcard now :P
Any hints for an USB or pcmcia card with a native 44.1 kHz oscillator
would be welcome!

--
tingtong5