Toby Dickenson;221436 Wrote:

> Ive just started trying drc too (family is out of the house all weekend
> -
> serious measurement begins tomorrow 8-).

Sounds like big fun :-) Good luck and let us know how you went!

Toby Dickenson;221436 Wrote:

> You may get some insight from
> graphing the frequency response of your measured impulse, and checking
> that
> it seems consistent with what you hear in your uncorrected system.
>
> You can do that using http://www.hometheatershack.com/roomeq/. That
> tool
> doesnt like the floating point wav format produced by the Inguz tools -
> convert files using "sox AnyInguzFile.wav -s2 Output.wav"
Wow a very new version of TMREQ :-) I immediately upgraded my old
version, thanks for the hint! :)

Also thanks for the hint of looking at the f-response of the impulse
file.

My installed sox version does not seem to support the -s switch, well
guess I will have to read the manual ;-)

--
tingtong5