CPC, if you are not "art" over on the Audiocircle site then you should
provide the attribution to him for these pics. He has done a whole lot
of work to show some of the folks in the Circle that there sometimes IS
a way to measure things that can help.

Sean, I've been following the work art has done over there, and when he
showed the impedance response on the TDR with the inductor removed, it
got me to want to ask you: would not having the inductor in place in
any way affect the performance capability of the SB? Worsen the noise
susceptibility or something like that? Or is it there primarily for
design "completeness"?

--
tonyptony