tyler_durden;230972 Wrote:
> No, it's not the same.
>
> TD

It is the same.  The less RFI the better.

Phil Leigh;230977 Wrote:
> I can't comment on the analogue stages of the SB3 (as I don't use them)
> but a replacement PSU makes NO difference to the digital output as far
> as I am concerned. I do use a linear PSU because the stock supply
> interferes with my AM radio. However the sound from my external DAC is
> completely unchanged. I used to think otherwise.

So, the RFI interferes with your AM radio but has no chance of
interfering with any other audio components?  You don't believe that
the RFI might possibly affect other components in your system?

BTW. Don't tell tyler about your experience.  He thinks the RFI
produced by the wall wart is neither here nor there.  According to
Tyler a little RFI is just as bad as alot of RFI.

--
SatoriGFX