Phil Leigh;231095 Wrote:
> I don't know if the US supplies are different but the UK ones ship with
> a ferrite core at the SB end of the cable. This probably does keep some
> of the RFI out of the SB.

Interesting. None of the five SB3s I have purchased so far had any
ferrite at the SB3 end of the DC cable. They all had the Slim Devices
logo on them however. I am about to purchase a sixth, and it will
probably have a Logitech logo this time. I wonder if the cable will be
different as well?

If the UK cables have a core at the end, then the US cables ought to as
well and if they don't - an explanation is in order.

-Ron

--
Ron F.

*Squeezebox setup:* wireless SB3 -> CI Audio VDA.2 DAC + VAC.1 PSU
*Main rig:* NAD 7600 + NAD 2600A -> Phase Tech PC-6.5 speakers
*Headphone rig:* Headroom Max -> Sennheiser 650s
*Music Server:* Nano-ITX computer running SlimCD + 750 GByte HDD ->
Netgear wireless router
*Other stuff:* NAD C542 CDP, NAD 6300 Tape, Monster 5100 Power
conditioner, Outlaw Audio cables