Deaf Cat;231881 Wrote:
> Hi Phil,
> Do you find after playing it, you actually hear a difference ?

Hard to say...if you stay in the room while it is playing it seems to
rewire your brain (reminds me of early Hawkwind...)

I generally fire up the FLAC every month just to (allegedly) demag the
whole system - doesn't seem to do any harm and sometimes I can kid
myself it does actually work.
I think its main use is in burning in speakers...

--
Phil Leigh

ain't what you'd call minimal...

...SB3+TACT+Altmann+MF DACXV3/Linn tri-amped Aktiv 5.1 system and some
very expensive cables ;o)