zanash;231993 Wrote:
> test your room by claping  once and listen to the decay ...much easier
> and less damaging.

No need at the mo, its terrible :o , or if you like echos its Fab, I
need a rug, book shelves, drape things etc... all in the plan :)  Safe
is good :D

Phil Leigh;232086 Wrote:
> Hard to say...if you stay in the room while it is playing it seems to
> rewire your brain (reminds me of early Hawkwind...)
>
> I generally fire up the FLAC every month just to (allegedly) demag the
> whole system - doesn't seem to do any harm and sometimes I can kid
> myself it does actually work.
> I think its main use is in burning in speakers...

I'll er have a bash at rugs books etc before I worry about the Denson
cd then ;) however, the idea is now lodged and if one pops up I'll give
it a go.

:)

--
Deaf Cat